At the center of the I-GUIDES® Blue tracking system is the
Simple and Intuitive I-GUIDES® Cloud Manager.
I-GUIDES® Cloud Manager is a browser based platform that configures all aspects of the system; tags, reading devices, zones, events, alerts and users.
With total flexibility in mind, the I-GUIDES® Cloud Manager is quickly and easily configured to meet each individual user's specific purposes. Cloud Manager can be run
as a stand-alone application or as a background process that feeds legacy ERP, WIP, MEP, WMS or other systems.
I-GUIDES® Cloud Manager components:
- Dashboard: high level system status
- Tag Manager: configure tags to assets, tag status, tag history
- Device Manager: configure reading devices (fixed and mobile), device status, device history
- Zone Manager: drag and drop reading devices to create zones (with hierarchy, as desired), zone status, zone history
- Event Manager: define events that are important to your workflow; in motion, enter, exit, checkpoint, event sequence
- Alert Manager: create actions on events; log, SMS, email, webhook (HTTP push API)
- User Manager: configure access, administration roles and alert recipients